Our business model and pricing structure is quite simple, on most projects, we use a "time and materials," strategy. We also offer a Managed Services Plan, for a fixed monthly price.
We offer various levels of service:
- Onsite servcie at an hourly rate of $95.00 billed to the 1/2 hour. Some examples of onsite services would be:
- New computer installation
- e-Mail setup
- Software installation
- Data backup and migrations
- Network toubleshooting
- Network Storage Device installation
- Server installations and migrations
- Network printers/scanner deployments
- Router/Firewall configuration
- Fiber/Cable implementations
- Enterprise class WiFi design and implementations.
- Remote and Shop service at $70.00 per hour or fixed rate projects
- Computer troubleshooting and repair
- Operating System installations and upgrades
- Hardware upgrades
- Data backup & recovery
- Assisted software installation
- Basic printer installation
- Simple e-mail setup
- Minor troubleshooting
- IT Project Management
- We can be the intermediary between the various vendors, and the person on your team responsible for the project. We can take some of the load off, to make sure that it is going as planned, and to
translate the technospeek, into everyday, understandable language.
- These services are on a case by case basis, and costing determined after a thorough review of project and we come up with a scope of work.
In addition, for those clients that have a need for a more managed level of service, we provide customized managed service plans with various monthly fees based on the number of servers and
workstations to be supported, and any additional services such as managed VPN/Remote Desktop Apps, Managed Backups and other services you might need.
Typical fees are 150.00 per server and 50.00 per pc.
Our Managed Services Plan is pretty simple, no contracts, month to month and we provide monitoring/automated proactive maintenence of PC's/Servers. In addition, we can install an Enterprise Class
anti virus, centrally managed to protect devices. We also have remote access tools that allow us to remote into a pc/server and take control to assist with varoius tasks, this is included in the
Once you are on the MSP option, you then get reduced hourly rates if an onsite servcie call is required. There should be benefits to you for bing an MSP client.
We also offer "fixed rate" plans when discounted blocks of time are
pre-purchased. This allows you to budget accordingly for the year
based on the average hours of service rendered.
When it comes to hardware and software purchases, we can buy it, add a reasonable margin and resell it, or we can advise and consult with you on what and where to purchase, you buy it and we
install and manage it. Your choice.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made and we can accept Visa/MC and AMX.